Saturday, September 17, 2011

And it begins!

I have been a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for one month today!  I have the opportunity to share with people a message that has changed my life.  I have been called by a prophet of God to share with the world what I know to be true.  I have accepted the opportunity to share my testimony daily of how the restored gospel of Jesus Christ will bless all those who accept it.  As missionaries we teach people about this beautiful message and ask people everywhere to turn to their personal Saviour, Jesus Christ through faith in him and his atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end.  Our message is simple and pure but we know that it takes a lot of faith to follow it.  We are his representatives sharing his message and doing the things he would do if he were here on this earth. Being a missionary is hard, we deal with rejection on a daily basis but the one thing that keeps us going is our understanding of how important it is for us to turn unto our Savior. The Book of Mormon is true and Jesus Christ has resorted his Church in these Latter Days through a prophet.  This I know to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment